Abitak 40 :
Product Description Of Abitak 40 Bituminous Base Open Gear Compound
- Veedol ABITAK 40 is bituminous base open gear compound specially developed for open gears operating under heavy shock loads and varying temperature conditions.
- Veedol ABITAK 40 is formulated with specially selected additives to form strong adhesive film on metal surfaces and provides excellent load carrying capabilities.
- Low pour point of Veedol ABITAK 40 prevents from hardening or chipping off, making it suitable for use in low ambient temperature conditions.
Features & Benefits Of Abitak 40 Bituminous Base Open Gear Compound
- Excellent protection of gear tooth and other machine elements operating under boundary lubrications.
- Easy start up and no chipping or hardening at low temperature conditions.
- Protection against wear.
- Reduces machine breakdown and maintenance cost.
- Minimal throw off and dripping.
Applications Of Abitak 40 Bituminous Base Open Gear Compound
- Recommended for Ring Gears, Girth Gears on Cement Kilns and Pallet Plant of Steel Mills.
- Also recommended for mine and quarry shovel.
- Suitable for racks and pinions, swing gears, stickers, dragline, stacker and reclaimer.
If you wish to buy Abitak 40 of Veedol from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Abitak 40, Veedol in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Abitak 40 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Bituminous Base Open Gear Compound Abitak 40, Veedol in India
We can also ship Abitak 40 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.