ATF DX III H :
Product Description Of ATF DX III H Extra high Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid
Gulf ATF DX III H is an extra high performance automatic transmission fluid for all General Motors and Ford automatic transmissions requiring DEXRON®-III (including the new DEXRON® III H specification) or MERCON® quality fluids respectively. The modern additive technology and specially selected base oils used in this oil provide superior thermo-oxidative stability, corrosion & rust protection, foam control, seal compatibility, friction durability and low temperature fluidity. It is designed to exceed the performance requirements of General Motors DEXRON® III H and Ford MERCON® specifications.
Features & Benefits Of ATF DX III H Extra high Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Superior thermo-oxidative stability, wear protection and resistance to chemical deterioration can provide longer fluid and component life.
- Controlled frictional properties lead to smooth shift performance, efficient transmission of power and prevent shudder.
- Extremely high Viscosity index ensures adequate lubrication in both high operating & low starting temperatures.
- Provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Effective foam control leads to smooth & lasting shift feel and reduces fluid loss.
- Improved low temperature fluidity leads to easy pumping in the hydraulic circuits.
- Better seal compatibility ensures longer seal life and reduces possibility of oil leakage.
Applications Of ATF DX III H Extra high Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Recommended for all vehicles of Ford requiring MERCON® quality fluids and General Motors requiring DEXRON®-III H quality fluids.
- Being back serviceable, also recommended for automatic transmissions requiring General Motors DEXRON® III , DEXRON® II E or DEXRON® II D fluids and also for imported cars like Audi, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Opel, Renault, Toyota and Volkswagen where such fluids are specified.
|Meets the following Specifications|
|General Motors DEXRON® III H||X|
|Has the following Approvals|
|Volvo Transmission Oil 97341 approval||X|
|ZF TE-ML 04D, 14A (ZF Approval Number: ZF000078)||X|
|MAN 339 Typ L1 and MAN 339 Typ Z1||X|
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt||D 445||7.4|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||178|
|Flash Point, ºC||D 92||216|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||-48|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 0C, cP||D 2983||18456|
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l||D 1298||0.857|
If you wish to buy ATF DX III H of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
ATF DX III H, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy ATF DX III H compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Extra high Performance Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF DX III H, Gulf in India
We can also ship ATF DX III H to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.