Competition 2T :
Product Description Of Competition 2T High Performance 2-Stroke Engine Oil for Kart and Motorbike Racing
Gulf Competition 2T is specially developed for use in high speed (up to 20.000 rpm) 2-stroke race engines. It has an extraordinarily high performance level, thus making it the ideal product for use in motorbikes and go-karts engaged in racing and other competitions. Its low ash, yet extremely robust formulation exhibits viscosity characteristics similar to those of an SAE 40 grade motor oil, and has the ability to form and maintain an oil film under the high temperature and high speed conditions found in hot racing engines. During its development it has been successfully tested in Rotax Max and Honda TM kart engines.
Features & Benefits Of Competition 2T High Performance 2-Stroke Engine Oil for Kart and Motorbike Racing
- This oil assists the engine deliver maximum power and torque, as the oil’s unique formulation improves sealing between the pistons and the cylinder bores.
- Its special ingredient maintains an oil film on the cylinder wall, even after the throttle has been closed (e.g. at the end of a fast straight when the engine is still running fast but fresh oil/fuel mixture is not entering the cylinder). Thus engine continues to be lubricated until the throttle is next opened.
- Reduced wear of engine components is a result of the oil’s high level of lubricity.
- It burns cleanly thus improving throttle response, including avoiding throttle sticking, and minimised crankcase deposits, which makes it easier to service and quickly refurbish / rebuild race engines
- To assist identification of treated fuel, this oil contains a strong blue dye.
Applications Of Competition 2T High Performance 2-Stroke Engine Oil for Kart and Motorbike Racing
- Suitable for all high performance 2-stroke engines, both air or water cooled, especially those used in motorsport applications, including race engines (and heavily modified engines) for Kart, Off-Road Bikes, MotoCross, Snowcross, All Terrain Vehicles, and Small Watercraft; where the engine operates for extended periods in a maximum power output regime.
- Can be used in 2-stroke outboard engines that do not require zero ash oils.
- It should be used only in pre-mix engines, ideally following the engine manufacturers’ recommendations. It mixes instantaneously with both leaded and unleaded gasoline.Typically excellent results are obtained on 30:1 through to 50:1 mixtures of oil in fuel (most applications) and even at 15:1 for small (100 cc) engine karts.
|Meets the following Specifications|
|API TC, Global GC||X|
|JASO FC, TISI||X|
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||D 445||128|
|Density @ 15°C||D 1298||0.887|
|Flash Point °C||D 93||> 200|
If you wish to buy Competition 2T of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Competition 2T, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Competition 2T compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance 2-Stroke Engine Oil for Kart and Motorbike Racing Competition 2T, Gulf in India
We can also ship Competition 2T to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.