GS Gear EP 220 :
Description Of GS Gear EP 220 Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil
High performance, mild EP industrial gear lubricant based on a sulfur-phosphorus additive system.
Benefits Of GS Gear EP 220 Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil
- Extends gear life due to high load carrying capacity and outstanding ability to keep gear surface free of deposits
- Provides longer oil service life through excellent oxidation resistance
- Allow rapid separation of water
- Protects against rust and corrosion
Recommanded For Of GS Gear EP 220 Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil
- All types of industrial and mobile equipment requiring mild EP gear lubricants
- Enclosed gear drives and speed reducers, ranging from small gearboxes to large, high-power units on metal rolling mills, cement mills, and sugar mills
- Chain cases, sprockets, slide guides, flexible couplings and plain and rolling element bearings
- High performance, mild EP industrial gear lubricant based on sulfur-phosphorus additives
Performance For Of GS Gear EP 220 Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil
- AGMA/ANSI 9005-F16
- David Brown types M, A and E DIN 51517
- Part 3 ISO 12925-1 CKC/CKD
- U. S. Steel 224
|SAE||Viscosity (mm²/s)||Viscosity Index||Pour Point (℃)||Flash Point (℃)||Timken OK Load, kg||FZG,|
If you wish to buy GS Gear EP 220 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
GS Gear EP 220, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy GS Gear EP 220 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil GS Gear EP 220, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship GS Gear EP 220 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.