GS Turbine Oil 32 :
Description Of GS Turbine Oil 32 Turbine Oil
Premium quality inhibited turbine oil. Contains highly effective rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors and is formulated to provide good air release properties.
Benefits Of GS Turbine Oil 32 Turbine Oil
- Outstanding oxidation resistance
- Faster Air release for improved system efficiency
- Very good demulsible property for proper lubrication
Recommanded For Of GS Turbine Oil 32 Turbine Oil
- Lubrication systems of mineral-oil-lubricated steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
- Industrial-type gas turbines under moderate service where the oil is not exposed to high temperatures
- Air compressors, bath and circulating systems supplying bearings of all types, lightly loaded gear sets, pumps, electric motors and low to moderate-pressure hydraulic systems where antiwear or other special properties are not required
Performance Of GS Turbine Oil 32 Turbine Oil
- British Standard BS489:1983
- German Standard- DIN 51515 Part 1
- Meets gear oil requirements of David Brown Table ‘M’
If you wish to buy GS Turbine Oil 32 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
GS Turbine Oil 32, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy GS Turbine Oil 32 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Turbine Oil GS Turbine Oil 32, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship GS Turbine Oil 32 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.