Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 :
Product Description Of Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
Gulf EP Lubricant SY series are premium quality synthetic heavy duty industrial gear oils offering outstanding lubrication performance and load carrying capacity under severe operating conditions including shock loading. These are formulated from Polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base stocks having exceptional oxidation resistance and thermal properties and excellent low temperature fluidity. The combination of naturally high viscosity index base stocks coupled with carefully selected additive technology provides excellent protection against scuffing and resistance against micro pitting fatigue under wide operating temperature range.
Features & Benefits Of Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
- Outstanding load carrying capability and micro-pitting performance protects gears against scuffing and wear leading to enhanced equipment life and reduced maintenance costs
- High viscosity index base stocks provide excellent low temperature fluidity and effective lubrication over a wide temperature range
- Superior thermo-oxidative stability provides enhanced system cleanliness and enables longer service intervals
- Low traction and enhanced lubricity helps provide extra energy efficiency
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion protection and good demulsibility ensures trouble free operation at high temperatures and applications encountering water contamination
- Good seal and paint compatibility with a wide variety of seals and paints
Applications Of Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
- Heavy-duty industrial enclosed gear boxes operating under severe conditions like high load, extreme temperatures and wide temperature ranges
- Filled for life systems
- Bearing and circulation systems where high temperatures are encountered
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 40 ºC, cSt||D 445||67.7||100.2||150.8||223.4||326.5||462.7||685.1||951.8|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||152||155||158||148||153||159||168||160|
|Flash Point, ºC||D 92||276||242||246||249||252||252||255||266|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||-36||-42||-39||-42||-39||-39||-36||-24|
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l||D 1298||0.847||0.849||0.851||0.857||0.859||0.86||0.861||0.856|
|FZG, fail load stage||DIN 51354 Part II||-||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12|
|Rust Test||D 665A/B||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Copper Corrosion||D 130||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a||1a|
|Emulsion Test 30 minutes max @ 82 oC||D 1401||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
If you wish to buy Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68, Gulf in India
We can also ship Gulf EP Lubricant SY 68 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.