MAK Compressor Oil
Superior quality reciprocating air compressor oil
MAK Compressor Oils are high quality, high performance mineral oils developed for reciprocating air compressors. They are formulated from highly refined, high viscosity index base stocks and high performance additives with ashless chemistry. Reciprocating compressors operate at high temperatures and pressures. The lubricant creates a strong film in order to avoid surface wear. These oils have exceptional resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation. The thermal stability and oxidation resistance of these fluids can help maintain cleaner compressors, thereby enabling longer running periods between scheduled maintenance and oil changes. The outstanding anti-wear and corrosion protection are designed to enhance equipment life, while reducing maintenance requirements. They are designed to provide outstanding protection and lubrication to crankcase, cylinder and piston rings of reciprocating compressors. They exhibit reduced carbon forming tendency, anti-foam characteristics and excellent rust corrosion protection. MAK Compressor oils are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use in compressor systems with mineral oils.
- DIN 51 506 - VDL
- ISO / DP 6521
- IS 13256:1992 DAA & DAB type [Reaffirmed 1998]
For high performance reciprocating & rotary air compressors where air discharge temperatures may go up to 220°C.
- Longer Oil Life- This oil has strong oxidation resistance and hence is less prone to degradation
- Lower Maintenance costs: oil has lesser tendency to form sludge & varnish and hence it provides trouble free operation and lower maintenance costs Improved Compressor performance: Due to low carbon forming tendency, deposit forming tendency of oil is reduced. This provides improved valve operation and reduced deposits in lines.
- Extended maintenance intervals: due to reduced deposit formation on valves, the maintenance intervals for valves and other components increase.
- ELGI Equipment Ltd.
- RDSO for use in Expressers / Compressors on diesel and electric locomotives of Indian Railways.
|Flash Point °C (COC)||230||242||244||250||258||262||264|
|Pour Point °C||-15||-15||-15||-12||-9||-6||-6|
If you wish to buy MAK Compressor Oil of BPCL from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.MAK Compressor Oil MAK Compressor Oil
MAK Compressor Oil, BPCL
We can give you the best cost prices to buy MAK Compressor Oil compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
MAK Compressor Oil
We can also ship MAK Compressor Oil to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.