Kixx EP 2 :
Description Of Kixx EP 2 Multi Purpose Extreme Pressure Grease
High-quality lithium soap grease containing extreme pressure additives formulated to provide outstanding mechanical stability & EP characteristics under severe operating conditions.
Benefits Of Kixx EP 2 Multi Purpose Extreme Pressure Grease
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Longer component life
- Protection against rust and corrosion
Recommanded For Of Kixx EP 2 Multi Purpose Extreme Pressure Grease
- All industrial grease applications for plain and antifriction bearings in steel mills, paper mills, electric motors & generators, pumps, conveyors, compressors, machine tools, etc.
- Construction and Off-highway equipment bearing and pin bush lubrication
- Usable temperature range: -20 to +130Deg. C, Maximum Short temperature exposure +155Deg. C
Performance Of Kixx EP 2 Multi Purpose Extreme Pressure Grease
- NLGI -2 / Extreme pressure grease
|Penetration, Worked @ 25°C||279|
|Dropping Point, °C||192|
|Copper Corrosion @ 100℃, 24hrs||1b|
|Oxidation Stability, kgf/cm2 @ 99℃,100hrs||0.4|
|Four Ball Weld Load, kg||200|
If you wish to buy Kixx EP 2 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx EP 2, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx EP 2 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Multi Purpose Extreme Pressure Grease Kixx EP 2, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx EP 2 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.