Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 :
Description Of Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 Gear Oil
High quality, mild-EP automotive gear lubricant designed for applications where API GL-4 performance is required.
Benefits Of Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 Gear Oil
- The special EP additive and corrosion inhibiter system protects against rusting
- The special sulfur-phosphorus EP additive system provides good load carrying capacity
- The highly refined base oil and special inhibitor system provides good oxidation stability and thus longer oil service life
Recommanded For Of Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 Gear Oil
- Automotive manual synchromesh transmissions and transaxles particularly where the manufacturer specifically advises against the use of API GL-5 lubricants
- Automotive spiral-bevel and worm gear differentials
- Tractor and agricultural gear sets and oil lubricated track rescuers of crawler tractors
- Industrial applications for which API GL-4 lubricants are suitable
Performance For Of Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 Gear Oil
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||133.1||135.6|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)||14.5||14.1|
|Pour Point (℃)||-18||-27|
|Flash Point (℃, COC)||240||236|
If you wish to buy Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Geartec GL 4 90, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Gear Oil Kixx Geartec GL 4 90, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Geartec GL 4 90 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.