Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 :
Description Of Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 Multigrade Automotive Gear Oil
High-performance, multipurpose, thermally stable, EP automotive gear lubricant.
Benefits Of Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 Multigrade Automotive Gear Oil
- The special EP additive and corrosion inhibitor system protects against rusting
- The special sulfur-phosphorus EP additive system provides a good load carrying capacity
- The highly refined base oil and special inhibitor system provides good oxidation stability and thus longer oil service life.
Recommanded For Of Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 Multigrade Automotive Gear Oil
- Automotive hypoid differentials, heavy duty, non-synchronised manual transmissions and transaxles requiring this type of lubricant
- Gears, where loading is severe and maximum gear protection, is required
- Industrial applications and other gear applications for which API GL-5 lubricants are suitable
Performance Of Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 Multigrade Automotive Gear Oil
- API GL-5
- MIL-PRF-2105 E
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||85.7||135.6||343.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)||14.56||14.1||25.5|
|Pour Point (℃)||-43||-27||-15|
|Flash Point (℃, COC)||225||236||248|
If you wish to buy Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Multigrade Automotive Gear Oil in India
We can also ship Kixx Geartec GL 5 80W 90 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.