Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 :
Description Of Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 High Performance Paseenger Car Engine Oil
Premium performance, multi-grade engine oil specifically designed for passenger cars running on diesel or gasoline. It is formulated with selective advance technology additives.
Benefits Of Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 High Performance Paseenger Car Engine Oil
- Excellent protection against sludge and carbon deposits
- Superior anti wear additives give continuous protection and increases engine life
- Use of latest additives and high quality base oils resist the oil degradation and ensure consistent performance throughout the service life
Recommanded For Of Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 High Performance Paseenger Car Engine Oil
- Passenger car engines of Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Hyundai, Toyota, Mahindra, Honda, Ford, Chevrolet, Renault, Volkswagen, Fiat, Skoda and Nissan
- Suitable for all types of Petrol, Diesel, CNG & LPG car engines
Performance Of Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 High Performance Paseenger Car Engine Oil
- API CH-4/SJ
|Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||114|
|Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)||14.9|
|Pour Point (℃)||-21|
|Flash Point (℃)||234|
|TBN, mg KOH/g, (ASTM 2896)||8|
If you wish to buy Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Paseenger Car Engine Oil Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Gold Supreme 15W 40 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.