Kixx Hydro HDZ 68 :
Description Of High Performance Hydraulic Fluid
Premium quality, shear stable, multi-viscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
Benefits Of High Performance Hydraulic Fluid
- Longer equipment life
- Reduced downtime
- Trouble-free operation
- Extended oil service life
- Improved hydraulic efficiency for better productivity.
Recommanded For Of High Performance Hydraulic Fluid
- Premium quality hydraulic fluid, made from Group II+ base oils.
- Suitable for hydraulic systems of mobile, construction & agricultural equipment, subject to a wide range of temperatures.
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps.
- Marine deck equipment, steering gears, bow thrusters and automatic controls
Performance For Of High Performance Hydraulic Fluid
- DIN 51524 Part Ill
- Denison HF-O
- Eaton Vickers M-2950S(mobile)
- I-286-S (Industrial),
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- ISO Standard 111S8 Type HV
- US Steel 126 and 127
- ASTM 6158 HV
- GM LS-2
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||34.1||44.2||66.7|
|Kinematic Viscosity Index||152||152||152|
|Pour Point (℃)||-45||-42||-39|
|Flash Point (℃, COC)||218||229||234|
|Rust Test (D665 )||PASS||PASS||PASS|
|Copper Corrosion (3 hrs @100℃)||1a||1a||1a|
If you wish to buy Kixx Hydro HDZ 68 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Hydro HDZ 68, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Hydro HDZ 68 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Hydraulic Fluid Kixx Hydro HDZ 68, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Hydro HDZ 68 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.