Kixx Pao 5W 40 :
Description Of Kixx Pao 5W 40 100 % Synthetic Engine Oil
Premium performance, multi-grade motor oil formulated from selected synthetic base fluids and race-proven additive technology for use in passenger cars and light truck gasoline engines and passenger car diesel engines under all operating conditions. It is optimized to provide complete engine protection plus ultimate performance.
Benefits Of Kixx Pao 5W 40 100 % Synthetic Engine Oil
- Provides excellent thermal stability and resistance against oxidation even at extreme operating conditions
- Outstanding performance during cold start resulting in longer engine life
- Superior protection against wear & tear
Recommanded For Of Kixx Pao 5W 40 100 % Synthetic Engine Oil
- Sports vehicles and gasoline engines of new generation cars of BMW, Ferrari, Bentley, Audi,
- Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Volkswagen, Honda, Ford, Toyota, Renault, Skoda, Mitsubishi, General Motors, Fiat, Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra
- High speed passenger cars equipped with turbocharger, DPF and EGR
- Suitable for all types of Diesel engine passenger cars including engines fitted with CRDI
Performance Of Kixx Pao 5W 40 100 % Synthetic Engine Oil
- API SN
- ACEA A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08
- ACEA C3-08
- BMW Longlife-01, 04
- Mercedes-Benz 229.51
- Volkswagen, 502.00/505.00
If you wish to buy Kixx Pao 5W 40 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Pao 5W 40, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Pao 5W 40 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
100 % Synthetic Engine Oil Kixx Pao 5W 40, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Pao 5W 40 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.