Kixx Trans C-4 SAE 30 :
Description Of Kixx Trans C-4 SAE 30 Transmission Oil
A premium quality heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid formulated to meet the Allison C-4 specification
Benefits Of Kixx Trans C-4 SAE 30 Transmission Oil
- Substantially improved friction and anti-wear performance
- Excellent oxidative stability control as shown by performance in Allison C4
- Maximum foam protection
- Versatile fluid for on and off-highway equipment
- Protection against copper corrosion and rust
Recommanded For Of Kixx Trans C-4 SAE 30 Transmission Oil
- Heavy-duty commercial power shift transmissions
- Transmissions fluid for off-highway equipment such as dumpers, scrapers, crawler tractors, excavators, showel loaders, etc. where this type of oil is recommended
Performance Of Kixx Trans C-4 SAE 30 Transmission Oil
- Allison C-4 of Allison Transmission Division of General Motors
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||83.44|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)||10.65|
|Pour Point (℃)||-30|
|Flash Point (℃, COC)||250|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||7.96|
If you wish to buy KIXX TRANS C-4 SAE 30 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
KIXX TRANS C-4 SAE 30, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy KIXX TRANS C-4 SAE 30 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Transmission Oil KIXX TRANS C-4 SAE 30, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship KIXX TRANS C-4 SAE 30 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.