Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 :
Description Of Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 MoterCycle Engine Oil
Kixx Ultra 4T XP is high-quality engine oil designed to meet the requirements of four-stroke motorcycle engines where API SL performance is required. Meets friction tests stipulated in JASO MA2.
Benefits Of Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 MoterCycle Engine Oil
- Excellent sealing effect provides improved fuel economy
- Specialized formulation ensures excellent engine and component durability
- Proven clutch and gear performance ensures better pickup and smoother ride
- Superior protection against excessive heat
Recommanded For Of Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 MoterCycle Engine Oil
- Hero Motocorp, Honda, Bajaj, TVS, Yamaha, Mahindra, Suzuki & other four-stoke motorcycles and scooters where use of SAE 10W-30 oils are recommended.
- Latest generation, high performance four-stroke engines
Performance Of Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 MoterCycle Engine Oil
- API SL
- JASO MA2
|Viscosity @ 100℃ (mm²/s)||10.3|
|Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||70.3|
|Pour Point (℃)||-30|
|Flash Point (℃)||232|
|TBN, mg KOH/g (ASTM 2896)||6|
If you wish to buy Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
MoterCycle Engine Oil Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Ultra 4T XP 10W 30 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.