Kixx Unitrans :
Description Of Kixx Unitrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
Kixx UniTrans is a high performance, all-weather lubricant used in transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives and wet brakes of agricultural tractors and farm equipment. It is formulated with premium quality group II plus base oil and robust additive package to provide excellent anti-wear protection, moderate EP properties, oxidation and rust and corrosion protection.
Benefits Of Kixx Unitrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- Exceptional anti-friction characteristics help in improving braking efficiency and provide excellent clutch engagement.
- Can be used in all seasons.
Recommanded For Of Kixx Unitrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- Mahindra, John Deere, TAFE, New Holland, Eicher, Escorts, Sonalika, Force Motors and other tractor manufacturers where the use of a UTTO or THF type product is specified
- Earthmoving and other off-road equipment
- Tractors fitted with Power Take-Off (PTO) clutches
- Automotive manual transmissions and gearboxes
Performance Of Kixx Unitrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- API GL-4
- John Derre J20C
- Allison C-4
|Viscosity @ 40℃ (mm²/s)||54.67|
|Viscosity @100℃ (mm²/s)||9.74|
|Flash Point (℃)||220|
|Pour Point (℃)||-39|
|Brookfield viscosity @ -35℃||58000|
If you wish to buy Kixx Unitrans of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Kixx Unitrans, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Kixx Unitrans compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Universal Tractor Transmission Oil Kixx Unitrans, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Kixx Unitrans to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.