MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE
MAK Hitemp Xtra Grease is a premium quality clay thickened non-soap base smooth structured grease formulated using superior quality mineral base oil and high performance additives. MAK Hitemp Xtra Grease is characterised by a very high dropping point, outstanding oxidation stability, and excellent water resistance property. It also offers good protection against rust and corrosion. The grease is fortified with 3% molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) as solid lubricant for protection of moving parts under severe shock load.
IS 12790 : 1999 (Grade 2)
- This is used in the lubrication of machine elements, plain bearing and anti-friction bearings operating at high temperatures.
- Recommended in lubrication in various steel plant applications where the components have to work under high temperatures
- High Drop point-With a drop point of greater than 250 °C, it is well suited to lubricate components efficiently under high temperature conditions also
- Good Oxidation Stability- Gives enhanced life to the grease lubricant and minimum changing intervals
- Excellent Shock Load Carrying abilities- Due to presence of MoS2 in the formulation, the grease has good shock loading carrying ability, making it suitable to protect and lubricate the machine components even under intermittent loads
|Properties||NLGI No||Drop Point, °C||Worked Penetration at 25 °C||Copper Strip Corrosion test @100 °C||MoS2 Content, % by Wt|
If you wish to buy MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE of BPCL from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE Premium non-soap based grease for high temperature application
MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE, BPCL
We can give you the best cost prices to buy MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Premium non-soap based grease for high temperature application
We can also ship MAK HITEMP XTRA GREASE to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.