Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) :
Product Description Of Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) High Purity Automotive Grade
- Veedol MAX SHIELD DEF(AUS32) is an aqueous urea solution meets the stringent requirements of International quality standards.It is a blend of high purity automotive grade urea and deionized water specially designed for use in vehicle fitted with SCR technology system.
- Veedol MAX SHIELD DEF (AUS 32) is compatible with all BIS IV /Euro IV and beyond vehicles fitted with (SCR) emission systems.It prevents SCR breakdown and reduces harmful nitrogen oxide emissions.
- Veedol MAX SHIELD DEF (AUX 32) is a nonflamble , nontoxic, stable,colorless,odorless and simple to handle fluid having high purity.
Features & Benefits Of Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) High Purity Automotive Grade
- Prevents SCR breakdown, reduces harmful nitrogen oxide emissions.
- Strict alkalinity control ensures longer service life of the product.
- Almost negligible metallic content avoids catalyst poisoning ,effectively extending the life of the SCR system.
- Low content of bluret,phosphate and aldehydes avoids blockage of the catalyst pores and nozzles.
- Non-toxic,biodegradable and non-flammable
- Recommended for use in cars , trucks, heavy vehicles, construction & mining equipments and others vehicles fitted with SCR.
If you wish to buy Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) of Veedol from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32), Veedol in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Purity Automotive Grade Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32), Veedol in India
We can also ship Max-Shield DEF (AUS 32) to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.