Rapid Kool G (RED) :
Product Description Of Rapid Kool G (RED) High Performance Glycol Based Radiator Coolant
Veedol Rapid Kool G Red Coolant is a high performance glycol based radiator coolant suitable for automotive and stationary engines. It is formulated with selected rust & corrosion inhibitor to protect the radiator components and other parts against rust & corrosion and prevents foaming and scale formation. It helps in better heat transfer process which ensures peak engine cooling and longer life. It does not contain borates, nitrates, silicates, phosphates and amines.
Features & Benefits Of Rapid Kool G (RED) High Performance Glycol Based Radiator Coolant
- Rapid heat removal facilitates excellent heat transfer, ensuring optimum engine cooling and longer engine life.
- Anti-rust shield selectively acting and protecting radiator interior surfaces against rust and corrosion.
- Enhanced water pump performance.
- Provides improved aluminum and solder protection Does not harm non-metallic components, gaskets, hoses etc.
Applications Of Rapid Kool G (RED) High Performance Glycol Based Radiator Coolant
- Recommended for use in radiators of commercial vehicles, trucks, tractors, earth movers, jeeps, LCVs and passenger cars.
If you wish to buy Rapid Kool G (RED) of Veedol from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Rapid Kool G (RED), Veedol in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Rapid Kool G (RED) compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Glycol Based Radiator Coolant Rapid Kool G (RED), Veedol in India
We can also ship Rapid Kool G (RED) to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.