SAFCO KLEEN VF 200
SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 is a technicalfluid specifically developedto replace petroleum and chlorinated solvents in their applications to cold or hot surface.
Useful productfor cleaning applications :
- Surface does not need to be completely dry after cleaning
- Requires a stronger solvent power compared to hydrocarbon based solvents (elimination of resin deposit inks)
- Forms a temporary protective film on the treated parts.
SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 is a technical fluid specifi- cally developed to replace petroleum and chlori- nated solvents in their application to cold or hot surfaces. It is used non diluted, cold or warm (80°C max).
Can be applied with cloth, in a cleaning fountain, can be sprayed or dipped.
SAFCO KLEENVF 200 is a strong degreasing fluid suitable for sensitive materials and confined environments.
It is well-suited for the cleaning or degreasing of mechanical partsor machining fluid residues
- Strong degreasing power.
- Non-flammable, with a flash point over 170 °C, it avoids any ATEX risks.
- Compatilbe with the most materials, metals, plastics, elastomers, rubber, painted surfaces.
- Can be used in closed spaces.
If you wish to buy SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 of MOTUL from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 Technical Fluid
SAFCO KLEEN VF 200, MOTUL
We can give you the best cost prices to buy SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
We can also ship SAFCO KLEEN VF 200 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.