Syngear FE 75W-90 :
Product Description Of Syngear FE 75W-90 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
Gulf Syngear FE 75W-90 is fully synthetic thermally stable axle lubricant designed for improved fuel economy in heavy, medium and light duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe and varying load conditions. It is blended from synthetic base fluids and advanced technology additive system to provide unmatched protection for extended durability of driveline components and enhanced fuel efficiency. Gulf Syngear FE 75W-90, possessing outstanding load-carrying capability and high viscosity index, provides effective lubrication in applications encountering high-speed/shock load and/or low-speed/high torque conditions and wide temperature ranges. It is approved as Genuine Roadranger lubricants and also exceeds the requirements of ArvinMeritor and other major global OEM/ industry specifications
Features & Benefits Of Syngear FE 75W-90 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
- Superior lubricating properties provide improved fuel economy compared to mineral oil based SAE 80W-90 and synthetic 75W-90 axle lubricant.
- Unique additive technology provides outstanding load bearing characteristics resulting in longer gear and bearing life and leading to reduced maintenance costs and increased vehicle uptime.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability helps in keeping the gear clean for longer periods and extending the oil life – significantly longer than conventional gear oils
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start up even under low ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability helps in retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions.
Applications Of Syngear FE 75W-90 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
- Exclusively developed for Dana Axles and is approved as Genuine Roadranger Lubricant with Fuel Economy capabilities
- Heavy duty on-highway vehicles and off-highway equipment transmissions, transfer cases, axles and final drives where API GL-5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E or SAE J 2360 quality oils are specified
- It satisfies most of the Limited Slip requirements for North American Heavy Duty equipment manufacturers. In case of any specific or higher Limited Slip requirements, please contact your local Gulf Representative.
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions
|Meets the following Specifications||75W-90|
|API GL-5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J 2360||x|
|ArvinMeritor 076-N, International TMS 6816, Mack GO- J Plus||x|
|Has the following Approvals|
|Roadranger Genuine Lubricant (DANA SHAES 256 & 429)||x|
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC, cSt||D 445||15|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||152|
|Flash Point, ºC||D 92||215|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||< -45|
|Density @ 15ºC, kg/l||D 1298||0.887|
If you wish to buy Syngear FE 75W-90 of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Syngear FE 75W-90, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Syngear FE 75W-90 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil Syngear FE 75W-90, Gulf in India
We can also ship Syngear FE 75W-90 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.