Syngear HD 80W 140 :
Product Description Of Syngear HD 80W 140 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
Gulf Syngear HD series are fully synthetic thermally stable axle lubricants designed to meet the demanding requirements of heavy duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe and varying load conditions. These are blended from synthetic base fluids and advanced technology additive system to provide unmatched protection for extended durability of driveline components. These oils, possessing outstanding load-carrying capability and high viscosity index, provide effective lubrication in applications encountering high-speed/shock load and/or low-speed/high torque conditions and wide temperature ranges. These oils are approved as Genuine Roadranger lubricants and also exceed the requirements of ArvinMeritor and other major global OEM/ industry specifications.
Features & Benefits Of Syngear HD 80W 140 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
- Unique additive technology provides outstanding load bearing characteristics resulting in longer gear and bearing life and leading to reduced maintenance costs and increased vehicle uptime.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability helps in keeping the gear clean for longer periods and extending the oil life – significantly longer than conventional gear oils
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start up even under low ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability helps in retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions
Applications Of Syngear HD 80W 140 High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil
- Exclusively developed for Dana & Eaton Axles and is approved as Genuine Roadranger Lubricant
- SAE 80W-140 is specially developed for off-highway and specialised application type vehicles
- Heavy duty on-highway vehicles and off-highway equipment transmissions, transfer cases, axles and final drives where API GL-5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E or SAE J 2360 quality oils are specified
- It satisfies most of the Limited Slip requirements for North American Heavy Duty equipment manufacturers. In case of any specific or higher Limited Slip requirements, please contact your local Gulf Representative.
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions
|Meets the following Specifications||75W-90||80W-140|
|API GL-5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE J 2360||x||x|
|ArvinMeritor 076-N,076-E, International TMS 6816||x||x|
|Eaton Axle Div PS-037, PS-163,||x||x|
|Mack GO- J Plus, Eaton Axle Div PS-109||x|
|ArvinMeritor 076—B, DANA SHAES 256 Rev C||x|
|Has the following Approvals|
|Roadranger Genuine Lubricant (DANA SHAES 256 & 429)||x|
|Roadranger Genuine Lubricant (DANA SHAES 429 - Vocational)||x|
|Test Parameters||ASTM Method||Typical Values|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC, cSt||D 445||16.9||30.6|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||152||146|
|Flash Point, ºC||D 92||198||160|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||< -45||< -40|
|Density @ 15ºC, kg/l||D 1298||0.891||0.902|
If you wish to buy Syngear HD 80W 140 of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Syngear HD 80W 140, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Syngear HD 80W 140 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Fuel Economy Synthetic Rear Axle Oil Syngear HD 80W 140, Gulf in India
We can also ship Syngear HD 80W 140 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.