Syngear VA 75W 90 :
Product Description Of Syngear VA 75W 90 High Performance Long Drain Synthetic Axle Oil
Gulf Syngear VA is fully synthetic fuel economy axle lubricant designed for long drain intervals in latest heavy and medium duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe operating conditions. It is blended from synthetic base fluids and advanced technology additive system to provide extended durability of driveline components and enhanced fuel efficiency. Gulf Syngear VA possesses outstanding load-carrying capability and high viscosity index to provide effective lubrication in applications encountering high-speed/shock load and low-speed/high torque conditions and wide temperature ranges. It meets the most stringent requirements of Volvo Transmission Oil Specification 97312 for extended drain interval and also exceeds the requirements of Daimler, MAN and other major global OEM/ industry specifications.
Features & Benefits Of Syngear VA 75W 90 High Performance Long Drain Synthetic Axle Oil
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability helps in extending the oil life – significantly longer than conventional gear oils
- Superior frictional properties and low viscosity profile provide improved fuel economy
- Unique additive technology provides outstanding load bearing characteristics resulting in longer gear and bearing life and hence reduced maintenance costs and increased vehicle uptime.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection, especially to copper and its alloys reduces wear, extends synchroniser life and improves shifting performance
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start up even under low ambient temperatures
- Exceptional shear stability helps in retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions
- Excellent dynamic and static seal compatibility and seal protection minimises seal leaks and thus reduce overall lubricant usage over the entire life of the equipment.
Applications Of Syngear VA 75W 90 High Performance Long Drain Synthetic Axle Oil
- Exclusively developed for Volvo Axles (approved against Volvo Transmission Oil Specification 97312) and axles of other OEMs like Daimler, MAN, TATRA where such quality oils are required.
- Gear boxes requiring oils meeting Scania STO 1:0 specification
- Heavy duty on-highway vehicles and off-highway equipment transmissions, axles and final drives where API GL-5 and MIL-PRF-2105E quality oils are specified
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions and limited-slip differentials
|Meets the following Specifications
|API GL-5, MIL-PRF-2105E
|MB 235.8, Scania STO 1:0
|ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B, TATRA
|Has the following Approvals
|Volvo Transmission Oil 97312 (Volvo STD 1273,12)
|MAN 342 Typ S1 and MAN 341 Typ Z2
|Viscosity at 100 ºC, cSt
|Flash Point, ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|Density @ 15ºC, kg/l
If you wish to buy Syngear VA 75W 90 of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Syngear VA 75W 90, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Syngear VA 75W 90 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
High Performance Long Drain Synthetic Axle Oil Syngear VA 75W 90, Gulf in India
We can also ship Syngear VA 75W 90 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.