Synthetic Gear Oil 320 :
Product Description Of Synthetic Gear Oil 320 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
Gulf Synthetic Gear Oil series are synthetic heavy duty industrial gear oils offering outstanding lubrication performance and load carrying capacity under severe operating conditions including shock loading. These are formulated from water soluble Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG) base stocks which are known for providing excellent micro-pitting resistance, thermal properties, excellent low temperature fluidity, EP properties and oxidation resistance,. The combination of extremely high viscosity index base stocks coupled with high performance additive technology provides excellent thermal stability, protection against scuffing and resistance against micro pitting under wide operating temperature range.
Features & Benefits Of Synthetic Gear Oil 320 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
- ISO VG 150 – 680 meets the Siemens (Flender) T7300 A+B specification for Flender Helical, Bevel, Worm and Planetary gear units.
- ISO VG 320 is specifically developed for lubrication of wind turbine gear box manufactured by Hansen, Flender, Rexroth, FAG, etc where such quality lubricants are recommended
- Heavy-duty industrial enclosed gear boxes operating under severe conditions like high load, extreme temperatures and wide temperature ranges.
- Fill for life systems, chain and conveyors, kiln and ovens, textile lubricants, compressor (Reciprocating, Rotary screw)
- Bearing and circulation systems where high temperatures are encountered
Applications Of Synthetic Gear Oil 320 Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil
- Compatible with common seal and gasket materials
- For high temperature applications, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Fluoro-Silicone or Vinyl-Metyl Poly siloxane (Q) are recommended
- Ordinary industrial paints soften in presence these products, internal gearboxes surfaces should be unpainted or coated with resistant materials.
|ISO Viscosity Grade||150||220||320||460||680|
|Meet the following Specifications|
|DIN 51517 Part 3||X||X||X||X||X|
|David Brown Type G Lubricant||X||X||X||X|
|Siemens (Flender) T 7300 A+B||X||X||X||X||X|
|Test Parameters||ASTM||Typical Values|
|Viscosity @ 40 ºC, cSt||D 445||152||224||312||475||727|
|Viscosity Index||D 2270||201||240||247||259||272|
|Flash Point, ºC||D 92||282||282||284||282||285|
|Pour Point, ºC||D 97||-47||-42||-39||-36||-33|
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l||D 1298||1.057||1.057||1.058||1.067||1.072|
|FZG, fail load stage||DIN 51324||>12||>12||>12||>12||>12|
If you wish to buy Synthetic Gear Oil 320 of Gulf from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Synthetic Gear Oil 320, Gulf in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Synthetic Gear Oil 320 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Synthetic Heavy-Duty Industrial Gear Oil Synthetic Gear Oil 320, Gulf in India
We can also ship Synthetic Gear Oil 320 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.