Therm SF :
Product Description Of Therm SF Synthetic Heat Transfer Oil
- Veedol Therm SF synthetic heat transfer fluid, formulated with synthetic base stock.
- It provides excellent heat transfer rate compared to mineral base heat transfer fluid.
- Veedol Therm SF ensures longer life due to its excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
Features & Benefits Of Therm SF Synthetic Heat Transfer Oil
- High thermal and oxidation stability, less degradation.
- Improved heat transfer rate.
- Low volatility results in less oil consumption.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic.
- Low temperature pumpability and circulation.
- No carbon deposits.
- No carbon residue.
Applications Of Therm SF Synthetic Heat Transfer Oil
- Recommended for all indirect heat transfer system operating at high bulk operating temperatures. It has a wide range of applications in textile, pharmaceuticals, plywood chemical and other processing industries, where there is indirect heating in an enclosed system.
- Recommended for heat transfer systems involving maximum skin temperature at the heater surface corresponding to bulk temperature of 2900C.
If you wish to buy Therm SF of Veedol from Mumbai, India then please email to email@example.com or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Therm SF, Veedol in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Therm SF compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Synthetic Heat Transfer Oil Therm SF, Veedol in India
We can also ship Therm SF to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.