Description Of UniTrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
High performance, all-weather lubricant used in transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives and wet brakes of agricultural tractors and farm equipment.
It is formulated with premium quality group II plus base oil and robust additive package to provide excellent anti-wear protection, moderate EP properties, oxidation, rust and corrosion protection.
Benefits Of UniTrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- Exceptional antifriction characteristics help in improving the braking efficiency and provide excellent clutch engagements.
- Special friction modifier components allow smooth and quiet operation of oil-immersed brakes.
- Reduced brake chatter, improved brake material life.
Recommanded For Of UniTrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- Suitable for all agriculture and off-highway equipment where the use of a UTTO or THF type product is specified
- Earth moving & other off road equipment’s
- Tractors fitted with Power Take Oil( PTO) clutches
Performance For Of UniTrans Universal Tractor Transmission Oil
- API GL- 4
- John Deere J20C
- Allison C-4
|Kinematic||Pour Point (℃)||Brookfield Viscosity @-35℃|
|Viscosity (mm²/s)||Viscosity Index||Flash Point (℃)|
If you wish to buy UniTrans of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
UniTrans, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy UniTrans compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Universal Tractor Transmission Oil UniTrans, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship UniTrans to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.