Way Lubricant 68 :
Description Of Way Lubricant 68 Slideway Oil
Kixx way lube is of a premium quality based on highly refined, high viscosity index mineral oil to provide effective lubrication of machine slide-ways. It contains tackiness and selective additives assuring efficient lubrication and resist stick-slip.
Kixx way lube has a unique combination of exceptional frictional characteristics with high extreme pressure performance capability.
Benefits Of Way Lubricant 68 Slideway Oil
- Friction modified, with proven excellence in the lubrication of ways in many types of machine tools, such as lathes, planers, shapers, drilling and tapping machines, including those operating at high loads.
- “Anti-stick slip” properties for smooth machinery performance at all conditions and for high precision
- Compatible with cutting oil
Recommanded For Of Way Lubricant 68 Slideway Oil
- Machine tool slideways and guides, horizontal slideways (ISO 68)
- Light-to-moderate applications (ISO 68), Vertical sideways (ISO 220)
- Suitable for use with Bijur Automatic Lubricant delivery systems
Performance For Of Way Lubricant 68 Slideway Oil
- General Motors LS-2 Way 011 Performance Level (LW-06-1-04)
- Cincinnati Machine Performance Level (P-47)
|Viscosity (mm²/s)||Pour Point (℃)||Flash Point (℃)|
|ISO||Appearance||Viscosity Index||Rust Test D665 (A&B), 24hrs|
If you wish to buy Way Lubricant 68 of GS CALTEX from Mumbai, India then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp +919870666888.
Way Lubricant 68, GS CALTEX in India
We can give you the best cost prices to buy Way Lubricant 68 compared to all dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers and distributors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bhiwandi, Thane in Maharashtra and all India.
Slideway Oil Way Lubricant 68, GS CALTEX in India
We can also ship Way Lubricant 68 to all these states of India Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.